Self-Help Recommendations to Gain Insight and Cultivate Joy
Stop Self-Sabotage by Dr. Judy Ho, Ph.D.
Six Steps to Unlock Your True Motivation, Harness, Your Willpower, and Get Out of Your Own Way
Everything is Figure Outable by Marie Forleo
Retrained your Brain to Think More Creatively and Positively in the Face of Setbacks
Rising Strong by Brene Brown, Ph.D.
How the Ability to Reset Transforms the way we Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
Feeling Great by Dr. David D. Burns, MD
The Revolutionary New Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris
How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D.
How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You
Resources & Freebies
The following resources can provide you with additional help and education.
- Free Therapy Worksheets
- Hypothetical vs. Real Problem Worry Workbook for Anxiety (Can be applied to various worries other than COVID)
- DBT Skills: Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Anxiety Test
- Depression Test
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
Suicide/Crisis and Hotlines